CHECK BACK MAY 2017 FOR UPDATED TICKETING INFO
Scroll down for festival highlights + ticket info
If you have trouble viewing the tickets on this page, please go directly to the ticketing site.
The 7th annual Santa Barbara Fermentation Festival is part of a larger grassroots movement that is changing the way we view our food, our connection to the earth and our ability to thrive. We connect our attendees to local and regional experts who share the history, farming practices, benefits and preparation of fermented, cultured and traditional foods that nourish our gut microbiome. We collaborate with cutting edge researchers who are defining the important role beneficial bacteria play in our health and the health of our planet.
Our all-ages experiential one-day festival invites attendees to enjoy samples from fermented food and beverage artisans, learn from more than fifty presenters on four stages, and participate in hands-on activities.
NEW FOR 2016!
General Admission Ticket includes:
- Festival admission, 11am-5pm
- Dozens of fermented foods and beverage samples
- All talks, demonstrations and festival activities
General Admission + Farm-to-Bar Ticket includes:
- General Admission Ticket PLUS:
- Access to exclusive 21+ Farm-to-Bar area
- Collectible drinking glass
- Tastings of traditionally fermented alcoholic beverages such as jun, mead, cider, sake, feral beers, wild wines and fermented cocktails
Profits from the festival directly benefit Slow Food Ventura County and the microbiome studies they are spearheading.