All alcohol is not made equal. The Farm-to-Bar Area at SBFF is about introducing fermentation fans to the history, traditions and craft of alcoholic beverages of all kinds. We want to empower attendees to make these beverages at home if they choose, and encourage them to support local breweries, wineries, distilleries and alcoholic fermentation-related businesses that promote the highest quality alcoholic beverages and supplies.
Must be 21+ AND have a "Farm-to-Bar" ticket to gain access to the Farm-to-Bar Area. Last pour at 4:30pm
new for 2017!
- Extended Hours! Farm-to-Bar hours have been extended to mirror the festival hours - 11am-5pm - that's one more hour to enjoy the dozens of local libations available for sampling.
- New Location! Farm-to-Bar will take up residence in the grassy field just inside the festival entrance, where grass and shade abound.
- All Access Stage! The Farm-to-Bar stage has been moved just outside the Farm-to-Bar area so that ALL festival attendees can listen to and engage with our informative talks and demos.
- Education + Live Music! The Farm-to-Bar stage will highlight traditional alcohol fermentation education the first half of the day and live music from our area's best musicians the second half of the day.
2017 FARM-TO-BAR EXHIBITORs
- 101 Cider House
- Ascendant Spirits
- Captain Fatty's Brewery
- Cutler's Artisan Spirits
- Draughtsmen Aleworks
- Farm to Bar
- Test Pilot
- The Apiary Meadery and Ciderworks
- The Good Lion
- Third Window Brewing Company
- Valley Brewers
- Ventura Independent Beer Enthusiasts
- Wylde Honey Wines
- Figueroa Mountain Brewing Company
- Lama Dog Tap Room + Bottle Shop
- Leashless Brewing Company
- Libertine Brewing Company
- Martian Ranch & Vineyard
- Smoke Mountain Brewery
- Telegraph Brewing Company
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
Sign up to be notified of exhibitor updates